I got made fun of yesterday for how long my blog's been neglected so here's a quick update. Getting ready for my show in June @ The Robertson Gallery in Mobile, Al so I've been painting...and painting..painting..
Here's the first piece that I finished for the show or here's a bad washed out photo of the first piece I finished for the show
"Against the Grain"
3' x 4'
Acrylic on Canvas

This is a sketch for a piece I finished yesterday. I'm hoping to get a washed out/blurry picture up of it in the next day or two.
Other stuff in the works..small thing I'm working on with Diesel Clothing Co. for their website, getting ready for competitions coming up and more painting..I'll post more work in a couple of days..
Other stuff in the works..small thing I'm working on with Diesel Clothing Co. for their website, getting ready for competitions coming up and more painting..I'll post more work in a couple of days..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar